You look at the facts and you realize your marketing isn’t working. But what can you do to improve? Lucky for you, we have just the answer. Here are 5 ways to fix your marketing:
- Just ask. If you look at Three Point Marketing’s last several blogs, we talk about surveys and how to use them. So do it! Ask your customers what they want and you may be surprised what you can learn.
- Get responses. Creating marketing materials is a great start, but if you aren’t getting responses it may be time to change it up. Try something new to elicit more responses!
- Know your stuff. Can you concisely say what your business does? Make sure you have a solid elevator pitch (check out our blog about elevator speeches for ideas! https://threepointmarketing.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/thirty-seconds-to-success-how-to-perfect-your-elevator-pitch-with-5-easy-tips/) You have to be able to sell yourself quickly and differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Figure out your target. Are you marketing to the right audience? Do some research about your target market to make sure you are doing all that you can to reach them.
- Don’t be afraid to copy. There are some great marketing ideas out there. You don’t have to come up with something brand new! Check out the internet or even your competition to see what works for them. Then adjust to match your needs and goals.
If your current marketing efforts aren’t working, don’t get discouraged! There are plenty of ways to improve your marketing and improve your business.
How can you improve your marketing?